We Are Open
Due to COVID-19, hours may vary. Please call ahead or schedule online for accurate availability.
Providing a clean, safe environment for you and your service is our #1 priority. Our staff already followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local and state agencies before the effects of COVID-19, but we're now adopting extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. We remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our clients and adhere to (and exceed) both Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and state regulations.
The following safety precautions are being taken to protect the health and well-being of you and our staff during your visit:
- Our staff has taken a refresher course on Salon/Spa Infection Control and have earned certificates on display at their stations
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly before and after contact with every client
- Our salon uses an EPA-registered disinfectant on tools, containers, and all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your visit
- All stations and tools sanitized before you arrive at your chair
- Touch-free temperature taken for staff and guests upon entering salon
- Masks or face coverings may be requested for staff and guests.
- Feel free to call the salon from your car when you arrive to see if there is a wait if you would prefer to wait in your vehicle.
We ask that you please stay home if you're feeling sick, and the same goes for our staff. We will be happy to work with you to schedule another appointment as soon as you are feeling better.
We'll be working hard to keep you and the salon community safe, and we know we can count on you too. We request that you come alone to your appointments to minimize exposure for you and others in the salon. Together we will make it through this trying time.
If you have any questions, contact us at 517.333.3917 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are thrilled to be planning our reopening to provide services again and to thank you for being a loyal client!
Welcome to Essex Hair Design, East Lansing's Full Service Salon and Day Spa
We are located inside Hannah Plaza
between J2 Tanning and GNC.
4790 S. Hagadorn
Suite 152 Hannah Plaza
East Lansing, MI 48823
We are open:
Monday-Thursday......... 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday...................... 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday................... 9:00 am - 3:00 pm